Immigration Law refers to national statutes, regulations and legal precedents governing immigration into and deportation from a country. Immigration laws vary around the world and also in accordance with the present social and political climate.
United Kingdom Immigration Law is the law that dictates who may enter, work in and remain the United Kingdom. There are many reasons why individuals may migrate from their country including the need to seek asylum due to their home country being dangerous, need to migrate for economic reasons or to reunite with family.
We are able to advise and assist individuals in the following areas:
• Family reunion for spouses, unmarried partners, children and elder applications
• Removal and deportation matters
• Visas including study visas, work visas, family visas and visitor visas
• Bail Applications for Immigration Detainees
• EEA nationals and their families
• Asylum applications
• Human Rights Act claims
• Citizenship – becoming a UK Citizen
• UK Residency and Settlement
• Applications to the UK Border Agency
• Appeals and Reviews
Each case is unique therefore, our team our here to cater to you and your case individually.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like our assistance or further information.